BLOOD CANCER REALITY
My name is Henry Osti and I am the founder of RYDE. I am a cyclist, adventurer and someone who believes in dreaming big and living bigger. My parents Aldo and Ann Marie Osti were my best friends and the two people who taught me by example how to live a meaningful life. My mom and dad had cancer, fought bravely, and died just 98 days apart. The impact of this loss was profound and changed my life forever. After much soul searching of my life’s meaning and purpose I decided to do something profound to commemorate my parents, help fight cancer in a meaningful way and pursue my life’s dreams.
I founded RYDE, partnered with the DKMS (www.deletebloodcancer.org) and assembled a team who helped me:
- Cycle 3,800 miles across the US
- Raise awareness, funding and grow the bone marrow registry
- Live an adventure that had been a lifelong dream
The movement has now evolved into a not-for-profit foundation. We are currently working with new corporate sponsors & organizations to host more cycling adventures. Our focus is to:
- Inspire people to live their dreams
- Motivate people to eat more raw foods and drink natural water
- Encourage people to attend our Florida cycling adventure to get on the list and save a life (for eligibility and more information click here)
If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.